International Students

Students sitting at table

What are the living and dining options for international students?

International students are allowed to live in any hall on campus. However, there are several options available that may be of interest to international students:

  • Lawrenson Hall - This residence hall houses 438 students from many different nationalities in furnished and air-conditioned units on West campus. This building houses the Global Village community which is an international community.
  • University Apartments - These student apartments are located just 3 blocks east of Central Campus. This complex has 98 furnished and unfurnished two-bedroom apartments where freshmen, upper classmen and families can live.
  • University Owned Houses - There are several single-gender and co-ed houses located within one block of either Central or West campus that house a range of 5-12 students per house.  For additional information and to check on availability, please contact the Assignment Coordinator at 970-351-2721.
  • Arlington Park Apartments - This facility is located just 2 blocks from West campus and offers a variety of floor plans for students.

Various dining plans are available for students who live in these buildings. Please call the Dining Services office at 970-351-2652 or visit the Dining Services webpage for additional information.